Management of Incidents / Accidents
It is a process that describes the activities of an organization to identify report, analyze and correct hazards / risks to avoid a recurrence. These incidents / accidents management within a structured organization, is typically just any Incident Response Team, or an Incident Management Team. These are often designated in advance, or during the event and placed under the control of the organization to restore normal operations, while the incident / accident happens. Usually, as part of wider management in private organizations, management of incidents / accidents is followed by an analysis post-incident/ accident to determine why the incident / accident occurred, despite precautions and controls. This analysis is usually revised by the organization management, in order to prevent the recurrence of the incident / accident through preventive / corrective actions which often result in changes of policy, rules, regulations, etc.
What we offer: the specifications address the following 5 areas in the process of Incident / Accidents Management.
- OSHA requirements (300, 301 and 300A Incident Report form)
- Incident / Accidents Management System
- Investigation Model for Incidents / Accidents
- Using Proactive Tools for the Investigation of Incidents / Accidents
- Investigation of Incidents / Accidents based on human error and barriers